Conversation




Olin    : Hi Meli, how are you? I heard your were called by mrs Wiwin, are you in                     trouble? 
Melli   : Hi Olin,  I'm fine!, No, I was just calle in because I passed an audition for story              telling contest. 
Olin    : Wow! Congratulations Meli ! You  deserveit I know you can pass itu.When will the audition begin? 
Melli   : Thaks you Olin ! The audition will begin on Saturday at 7 o'clock. 
Olin    :  Oohh, okey !  I hope you can do it! I know your English anda your                                 confident are very good! 
Melli   : I hope so, thank you Olin! 
Olin     : your welcome
Melli   :  by the way Olin, my friend tell me you  won the Piano competition last week, is                that true ?
Olin      : hehehe, yes i won the Piano  competition. 
Melli    : Wow I'm so proud of your  Congratulation, i don't know if you can play aku piano! 
Olin     : thank you Melli !, yes i learned it since  I was little 
Melli    : Wow that's so cool! I wish i can play  piano too. 
Olin      : Thaks you! Yes you can! I can teach  you if you want
Melli    : "really"!!!, yes i want to learn it,  you the best Olin
Olin     :  hehe not really, okay, you can come to my house on Sunday 
Melli   : Okay, thank you Olin ! See you in Sunday 
Olin     : your welcome, see you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Materi suggestion and offer (dialog)